- Active Customer/ Subscriber (Referrer) ; meaning a person who is a pre-registered user of the Livpure Smart services
- Prospective Customer ; meaning a person who is referred to participate in the Referral Order and shall potentially thereon avail Livpure Smart services
- Referral Offer ; meaning this offer to earn rewards based on referring Prospective Customer to Livpure to avail its services.
- Referral Code ; meaning a legitimate code obtained from Livpure to refer Prospective Customers
- The services provided by Livpure Private Limited are in accordance with the Law.
- We agree to supply specific units of water (in Litres) corresponding to the package purchased by the Customer upon registration. These services shall continue/ be determined earlier upon recharge of said package or upon non-recharge respectively, as provided by the terms and conditions of Livpure Smart available at www.livpuresmart.com. .
- We provide Customers the opportunity to avail any one of our Livpure Smart service packages; for details of the service packages, kindly refer to the website www.livpuresmart.com.
- The service shall be availed vide online payment made in Livpure’s favour at the authorized and recognized online portal www.livpuresmart.com through recognised gateway such as Razorpay.
- The requested Package will be effective within 3 working days from the date of request.
- Amazon vouchers worth INR 250 will be provided to Active User/ Subscriber (Referrer) for each individual purchase made by the Prospective Customer through referral code.
- * Prospective Customers shall earn a one-time waiver of INR 100 from the first monthly rental, for purchase made via the referral code shared by Active User/ Subscriber (Referrer).
- Every referral must be made with the aid of ID proof. If two ID proof of the same customer is shared, it will be considered as a singular referral only.
- Referred Prospective Customer should not already have registered to Livpure Smart Services.
- Active Users/ Subscribers are not entitled to rewards under the Referral Programme unless a purchase of Livpure Smart services is made using referral code provided to the Prospective Customer
Terms and Conditions
to Participate in Referral Offer
to Participate in Referral Offer
- The Prospective Customer shall register and fill his/her personal details in the requisite registration form available at www.livpuresmart.com or the mobile application and all the details entered shall be true to his/her knowledge and belief.
- The Active Users/Subscribers shall refer only the Prospective Customers and not solicit anyone to participate in the Referral Offer.
- For each referral, the Active Users/Subscribers shall be remunerated as described in the Referral Offer. Offers are subject to change from time to time at discretion of the Company.
- Livpure reserves the right to exercise due diligence on the Active Users/ Subscribers and Prospective Customers.
- Livpure reserves the right to delist or reject a referral and/or honour the obligation of paying remuneration for any reason, as Livpure may deem fit, including, but not limited to the reason of breach of the terms and conditions herein
- By referring Prospective Customers or by being a part of the Referral Offer, the Active Users/Subscribers shall not be deemed to have created any relation between Livpure and themselves and do not become an employee/agent/associate/representative of Livpure and the Active Users/ Subscribers shall refer Prospective Customers in his/her own individual capacity
- The Active User/Subscriber shall indemnify Livpure for any loss or damage that may be caused to Livpure or any of its directors, associates, employees, shareholders or personnel due to the breach of the terms and conditions contained herein.
- All the trademarks, copyrights and other intellectual property of Livpure remains with Livpure and the Referral Offer shall not be entitled to use them unless prior written approval is taken for the same.
- This Offer shall be subject to all applicable laws, rules and regulations which are in existence and which may be promulgated anytime by any statutory authority.
- For pre-existing Subscribers of the Livpure Smart services, a referral code shall be made available in the “Profile” section of their account either by logging into www.livpuresmart.com or by logging in through the official mobile application.
- For new customers, a referral code shall be made available upon registration to participate in the Referral Offer
- This Offer is valid only in India. The minimum age of such person making referral shall be 18 years or above.
- Livpure reserve the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether.
- Cancelled transactions, disputed or unauthorized /fraudulent transactions will not be considered for the Offer
- Any query regarding the program will be entertained only until offer lasts. Post such date; Livpure will not entertain any correspondence or communication regarding this Offer from any persons.
- Any disputes arising out of the Offer shall be subject to arbitration by a sole arbitrator to be appointed by Livpure for this purpose. The proceedings of the arbitration shall be conducted as per the provisions of Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The place of arbitration shall be at New Delhi and language of arbitration shall be English. The existence of a dispute, if any, shall not constitute a claim against Livpure.
- Matters subject to arbitration shall be limited solely to New Delhi.
- This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000, and the Rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This is a electronic record generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.