Top of the line Models Bolt & Envy
Purification Technology : RO + UV + Mineraliser
Add style to your modern kitchen and purity to your life with Livpure's designer RO. Bolt features an advanced Advanced Purification.
Trusted by more than 35,000 customers
- Technical Specifications
- About Purification
- Advanced Purification
- Water storage capacity of 7 litres Mineraliser : adds required minerals and maintain the right pH of water
- Purification Process, Tank Full and Fault Indication
- Sleek design
- Storage Capacity
- In Tank UV Sterilization
- Removes turbidity, chlorine, and a wide range of organics such as pesticides, bacteria, virus,THMs etc.
- Wall Mounted Installation
The water we get in restaurants and at our home is mostly contaminated with bacteria, heavy metal, virus, pesticide, etc. Drinking contaminated water can cause waterborne diseases. This list of impurities also include viruses and heavy metals that ordinary filters cannot wipe out. To protect yourself from any health ailments from water contaminants, it is vital to install a powerful RO technology water purifier. An advanced RO filter can easily eliminate the impurities to make water pure and safe for drinking. You can buy this water purifier online at a reasonable price.
Designed to fit on your kitchen wall comfortably, Livpure Bolt Plus RO offers a counter-top and wall hanging option for flexible use. The RO is built with an adequate 8-litre capacity to store water and advanced RO + UV + Mineraliser technology. A convenient shutter tray is available to place bottles and glass while filling water.
Additionally, the water purifier is available in three replaceable colors to match your modular kitchen. The RO also facilitates a fast flow rate of 15 litre per hour. The service contact number is mentioned on the display panel for our convenience.
Mentioned below are 6 stages of the water purification process:
Super sediment Filter: It removes coarse and ﬁne suspended dirt impurities from water.
PA Filter : It enhances the performance of entire puriﬁcation system and thus ensures the good water quality consistently.
Carbon Block Filter :It adsorbs residual chlorine and hazardous impurities such as harmful pesticides from water. It also adsorbs bad taste, color and odor causing organic compounds from water.
Reverse Osmosis (RO) Membrane : It removes bacteria, virus, protozoa & parasites and reduces dissolved salts, hardness, pesticides and heavy metals from water.
Mineral Cartridge: It improves the essential minerals which enhance the taste & quality of water. It adds the required minerals to puriﬁed water and balances the pH of puriﬁed water to alkaline range.
In tank UV Sterilization: It keeps stored water absolutely safe for drinking for longer duration by UV sterilization at every hour.
|Puriﬁcation Technology||RO + UV + Mineraliser|
|Puriﬁcation Capacity||Upto 12 litres/hour|
|Max. Duty Cycle||Upto 75 litres/day|
|Storage Tank Capacity||7 Litres|
|RO Membrane||75 GPD (Gallons Per Day)|
|Puriﬁcation Cartridges||Super sediment Filter, PA Filter, Carbon Block Filter, RO Membrane, Mineral Cartridge, In tank UV sterilization|
|Ultra Violet LED||0.7 Watt|
|Min. Inlet Pressure||0.3 Kg/Sq.cm*|
|Max. Inlet Pressure||3 Kg/Sq.cm**|
|Input Voltage||140-300 V AC / 50 Hz|
|Operating Voltage||24 V DC|
- 1. Input Raw Water temperature should be between 10°C to 45°C. .
- 2.Total Dissolved Solids in input raw water should not exceed 2000 ppm.
- 3. Raw Water should be free from oil & grease.
- 4. Permissible Iron content in input raw water is 0.3 mg/L (max).
- 5. Total Hardness in input raw water should not exceed 600 mg/L (max).
- * If input water pressure is below 0.3 kg/Sq.cm, use of booster pump attachment is recommended to increase input water pressure and proper functioning of the unit. Flow rate depends on the input water pressure and condition of the ﬁlters
- ** If input water pressure is above 3.0 kg/Sq.cm, use of pressure reducing valve is recommended for leak proof and smooth functioning of the unit.
- # Manufacturer reserves the right to change/replace/upgrade any part of component in pursuit of providing continuous improvement in the quality of the products to its esteemed customers.
WHY LIVPURE SMART IS THE BEST CHOICE IN INDIA
For many homeowners, there are daily hassles of arranging drinking water- be it water jars or maintaining the RO water purifiers. With Livpure Smart, you get rid of both and live a hassle-free life, with the assurance of pure RO drinking water at affordable rates.