search-bg image

How can we help you ?

Search icon

EKYC Process

What if a customer is living on rent & does not have a rent agreement in his name?

The customer living on rent can provide any of the following address proof:
a. Offline Rent Agreement/Online Rent Agreement
b. Electricity Bill (Not older than 3 months)
c. Water Bill (Not older than 3 months)
d. Gas Bill (Not older than 3 months)
e. Postpaid Bill (Not older than 3 months)
f. Bank passbook with photo (Should be updated within 45 Days)
g. House Allotment letter
h. Property/House Tax
i. Home Loan/Personal Loan Receipt
j. Life Insurance/Health Insurance
k. Exceptions to be discussed case wise.

Still can’t find an answer?

Feel free to contact us with question or enquires

We Accept: