There is water in every cell of the body, almost 60% of human body is water. The amount of pure water in the body changes slightly with age, sex, and body type.
During summers, our bodies try to cool down through the natural process of sweating, which in turn causes dehydration. Thus, it is necessary to drink more water, as less water content in the body can lead various ailments.
Now the natural thought which arises is how to easily get pure water? What are the advantages of drinking pure water? And how much water do we need to drink on a daily basis?
With Livpure Smart RO water subscription, getting pure water at the comfort of your home is easy.
Livpure Smart RO offers water purifiers on rent, with 6-stages of advanced water purification that helps remove minute impurities from the source water.
Advantages of Pure Water
- Eliminates bodily wastes through urination, perspiration and bowel movements
- Keeps your body temperature normal
- Lubricates and cushions joints
- Aids in digestion
- Promotes weight-loss
- Improves your skin and complexion
So How Much Drinking Water Does a Person Need?
Men need roughly about 3.7 litres of fluids a day and women need about 2.7 litres of fluids a day.
You may need to change your total fluid consumption based on several factors like:
- Exercise or work out – If you do any physical activity that makes you sweat, you need to drink extra water to compensate for fluid loss.
- Environmental factors – Hot or humid weather can make you sweat and requires additional fluid.
- Based on your health – Your body loses fluids when you have a fever, vomiting or diarrhea. Some other conditions that may require increased fluid intake are bladder infections and urinary tract stones.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding – Pregnant or breast-feeding women require additional fluids to stay hydrated.
People can maintain the balance of water in their bodies by drinking fluids regularly. Lack of water can lead to dehydration. Even mild dehydration can make you feel lack of energy. Also, just drinking water is not enough, one needs to be sure that he/she is drinking pure water.
Contaminated water is linked to transmission of diseases such as cholera, diarrhoea, dysentery, hepatitis A & typhoid.
For pure drinking water it is necessary to choose the right brand of RO purifier. Livpure Smart water purifier offers you RO+UV+UF+TDS control technology to remove harmful dissolved impurities. So you get 100% safe and clean drinking water.
A simple way to know if your fluid intake is probably enough is:
- If you rarely feel thirsty
- If your urine is colourless or light yellow in colour
Based on your daily activity, health condition and environment your doctor or dietitian can help you determine the amount of water that’s right for you every day.
If you want to increase your water intake, some of the below steps may help:
- Carrying a bottle for easy access to drinking water
- Choosing water instead of sugar-sweetened beverages
- Adding a wedge of lemon or lime to water can improve the taste
Getting the Best Water Purifier for Your Good Health
In most parts of the country the supply water may not be optimal for your health. The best way to get pure drinking water is by using a branded RO purifier.
Livpure Smart provides the best water purifier for home on subscription basis. It has the ability to remove 95-99 percent of total dissolved solids (TDS) in drinking water. Now you do not need to worry about investing huge amount in buying a water purifier, you can also avail Livpure Smart water subscription at affordable price, with plans starting at just Rs.375.